Roll Up Security Gates & Grilles Tampa, Florida
Starting at $710
Coiling Grilles provide an excellent means of security and crowd control, allowing visibility and providing a sleeker aesthetic than solid coiling doors. Grilles can be equipped with a variety of different features to accommodate a multitude of applications. Enclosed Retail Shopping Malls, Airports, Train Stations, Behind Glass “Smash & Grab” Protection, Cafeterias, Office Lobbies, Loading Docks and Schools are just some of the applications that can be easily secured.
- 5/15” steel rods for a strong protective barrier.
- Available in straight or brick patterns.
- 100% visibility to observe what is behind the door when fully closed.
- Open design allows for full ventilation.
- Titan Locking System with lock rods over ½” thick built to withstand potential security breaches and operator misuse.
- Calibrated torsion spring counterbalance for ease of operation.
- Open lattice curtain meets and exceeds New York City visibility code requirements.
- Grilles can be manufactured to accommodate openings over 60’ wide by 30’ high.
- Available in Galvanized Steel, Aluminum or Stainless Steel rods. Typical spacing is 2.0” vertical opening pattern. For greater security also available in 1.0” vertical hole spacing.
- Brick pattern doors wider than 5’-0” require a straight link running full height of door to prevent sagging.
- Lock Protection Rods spaced 1” apart reduce the opening spacing in the section above the cylinder lock to mitigate lock tampering. This will automatically be added to the door if inside thumb turn in lieu of key locking is requested.
- Motor, Chain, Hand-Crank or Push-Up operation available based on size, weight or frequency of operation.
- Battery backup available to ensure operation in the event of power failure or blackout.
- Standard construction for the life of the product is 15,000 cycles.
- High Cycle options available for doors expected to be operated more than 15,000 cycles per year i.e. parking garages and sally ports.
- Not Applicable.
- Typical finish is Mill Aluminum.
- Curtains have common exterior finish in Clear Anodized, White, Black and Bronze.
- Additional Options include: Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted Galvanized and Powder Coated.
- Plastic rod covers available, consult factory.
- Chain Operation: Wall mounted chain keeper or zinc plated steel slide bolt with padlock provisions.
- Push-Up or Hand-Crank Operations: Slide Locks, Round Locks or Cylinder Locks for locking at bottom bar (bottom bar design effects locking option available).
- Motor Operator: No additional locking required as motor has automatic feature to prevent door from being lifted.
- Additional locking mechanisms include Slide Locks, Round Locks or Cylinder Locks for locking at bottom bar (bottom bar design effects locking option available).
- For high traffic openings or where airflow or temperature control is critical, doors can be designed to operate at more than twice the speed of typical doors, or up to 2ft./sec.
- 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. See Warranty
- Bottom bar options include: Single Angle, Double Angle, Tubular (extruded alum.) or “T” bottom bar.
- Bottom Bars have typical Mill Finish.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated and Paint.
- Bracket Plates can be Hot Rolled A36, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Galvanized, Powder Coated, Stop Lock Bearing, Internal Charge, Chain Gearing, Round Bracket, Square Bracket and Single Gear Reducer.
- Counterbalance Assembly can be Hot Rolled A36, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Torsion Spring, Cycle 17.5 to 400M, Welded Tabs, Taped Holes, Redi-Tube Motor, Thru-Shaft Push-up, Inside Charge, Lock Shaft Collar, and Keyed, Bolted.
- Guides and track can be combined in a series of ways to accommodate side-room requirements. E-guide, Z-guide, F-guide and Pack-out can be provided either welded or bolted.
- Guides are typical Mill finish.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated, Paint, Strip Seal, Single Angle, Double Angle, Tubular, Slope Bar, Slide Locks.
- Guides available in: Steel Angle, Roll Form, and Aluminum Extruded.
- Guides and Tracks configuration available in: Z-Guide, E-Guide and F-Guide. For custom configuration requirements consult factory.
- Hoods are typically furnished if the coil is exposed. If provided, hoods are Steel Galvanized Finish.
- Additional Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted and Powder Coated.
- Standard shape is round cover. Options for squares or hexagonal upon request.
- For aesthetic purposes if the coil is exposed there is a fascia option to hide door in up position.
- Motor cover available for preventing weather intrusions and security protection.
- For hand operation different cover options are available for chain mechanism to accommodate weather intrusion, security protection and aesthetics.
- Covers can be provided for all exposed mechanical parts, consult factory.
Please use the contact us form and we’ll be in touch with you regarding your request.
Specifications are available on the product page in the Documents Tab.
General drawings are available on the product page in the Documents tab. Standard drawings are typically e-mailed within five minutes of the request.
We can provide material and finish samples. We can also provide more complex samples, with the cost and time dependent on the complexity of the sample requested. Please contact us for more information.
We guarantee all products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) full calendar years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Yes. Please refer to our fire rated doors product page for more details and additional information.
Yes! We’ve provided unique solutions to our customer’s most complex challenges, and we’re ready to do it for you too. Contact us today and send us your project details and specifications and our Design on Demand team will get back to you right away.
R-Value is a measure of thermal efficiency, the higher the R-value the greater the insulating properties of the door.
Yes, replacing only a section of your rolling door is possible in some cases; however, depending upon the damage involved, the entire door may need to be replaced. Contact us to evaluate your specific situation and make recommendations for the best solution.
Yes, operation is available form either side of opening.
Yes we manufacture doors that have been tested to meet both. Please Contact us for more information about your specific needs.
Headroom refers to the distance between the top of the clear opening to the first obstruction.
Side Room refers to the measurement from each side of the door opening, outward to the nearest wall or obstruction. Allow 3 ¾ on either side of the door for standard extension and torsion springs installation.
The lower the gauge, the thicker (and stronger) the steel. For example, 24-gauge steel is thicker than 27-gauge steel.
It depends on a number of factors. The type of traffic in your facility, load dimensions, whether or not it’s a high-speed, high-volume operation, any specialized functions needed and so on.
ALL OF OUR NON-HIGH VELOCITY HURRICANE WIND ZONE DOORS ARE RATED -40/+40 POUNDS PER SQUARE FOOT, FOR HIGHER WIND PRESSURES PLEASE CONSULT FACTORY.
|Dimensions||150 × 250 × 300 cm|