Residential & Commercial Fire Rated Doors in Florida
Starting at $1144
Fire doors combine all of the durability and security with the added feature of UL Fire-Rated Protection. Ensures that your personnel and property are protected in the event of a fire with heavy duty, 30 / 60 / 90 minute UL fire and smoke rated closures. Fire door closures can also be equipped to accommodate interaction with existing Fire Alarms and Life Detection systems to ensure the utmost in security and safety.
Available also as a Shutter Design with a smaller slat profile to accommodate even tight headroom conditions.
- Heavy duty, reliable construction, easily serviced in 24, 22, 20 and 18 gauge.
- Fire Links and Hood Baffle are provided to prevent the spread of flames and/or smoke from one room to another.
- UL Fire Rated – Ref. No. GSVV.R21245
- UL Smoke Rated Available – Ref. No. OPBW.R21245
- Typical Fire rating at 3-HR, consult the factory for other fire requirements.
- Can also be equipped for thermal and sound rated applications upon request.
- Dade-County approved for Hurricane Rated, High Wind Velocity applications up to 175 MPH upon request
- This door qualifies for wind, fire, smoke and/or sound rating. Additional components required.
- 56’ wide, 24’ high standard construction. Large openings available of 60’ wide or more, consult factory.
- Manufactured from 2.5” wide metal slats roll formed to interlace together to create a continuous steel curtain.
- Also available in 1.5” wide for counter shutter applications or to meet astringently small headroom requirements.
- Motor, Chain, Hand-Crank or Push-Up operation available based on size, weight or frequency of operation.
- Battery backup available to ensure operation in the event of power failure or blackout.
- Standard construction is up to 10,000 cycles per year with High Cycle Construction. Available for doors expected to be operated more than 10,000 cycles per year, i.e. parking garages and sally ports.
- For high traffic openings or where airflow or temperature control is critical, doors can be designed to operate at more than twice the speed of typical doors, or up to 2ft./sec.
- Wind Rated for pressures for the following available upon request:
- +60/-65 Wind Pressures – See NOA
- +65/-65 Wind Pressures – See NOA
- +100/-100 Wind Pressures – See NOA
- Curtains have exterior finish in Mill Finish, White and Black.
- Additional options include: Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted Galvanized and Powder Coated.
- Exterior skin is available in 24, 22, 20 and 18 gauge.
- Fire Chain Release: Wall mounted chain keeper or zinc plated steel slide bolt with padlock provisions.
- Push-Up Operation: Slide Locks, Round Locks or Cylinder Locks for locking at bottom bar (bottom bar design effects locking option available).
- Motor Operator: No additional locking required as motor has automatic feature to prevent door from being lifted.
- Additional locking mechanisms include Slide Locks, Round Locks or Cylinder Locks for locking at bottom bar (bottom bar design effects locking option available).
- 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty extends only to the direct purchaser (distributor, wholesaler or contractor) from Best Rolling Manufacturer and is not transferable. See Warranty
- Bottom bar options include: Single Angle and Double Angle.
- Bottom Bars have typical Mill Finish.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated and Paint.
- Bracket Plates can be Hot Rolled A36, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Galvanized, Powder Coated, Stop Lock Bearing, Internal Charge, Chain Gearing, Round Bracket, Square Bracket and Single Gear Reducer.
- Counterbalance Assembly can be Hot Rolled A36, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Torsion Spring, Cycle 17.5 to 400M, Welded Tabs, Taped Holes, Redi-Tube Motor, Thru-Shaft Push-up, Inside Charge, Lock Shaft Collar, and Keyed, Bolted.
- Fire Motor: Furnished by request. UL approved motor allowing the door to descend at a controlled rate. Can be activated by a central fire alarm, smoke detector, emergency fire release, fusible links and or a combination of the previously stated options.
- Fire Chain Release Mechanism: Furnished by request. Same functions as a fire motor at controlled rate of descend. Can be operated as a typical chain hoist to open/close/stop door.
- Guides are typical Mill finish.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated, Paint, Strip Seal, Single Angle, Double Angle, Tubular, Slope Bar, Slide Locks.
- Guides available in: Steel Angle, Roll Form, and Aluminum Extruded.
- Guides and Tracks configuration available in: Z-Guide, E-Guide and F-Guide. For custom configuration requirements consult factory.
- Hoods are typically furnished if the coil is exposed. If provided, hoods are Steel Galvanized Finish.
- Additional Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted and Powder Coated.
- Standard shape is round cover. Options for squares or hexagonal upon request.
- For aesthetic purposes if the coil is exposed there is a fascia option to hide door in up position.
- Motor cover available for preventing weather intrusions and security protection.
- For hand operation different cover options are available for chain mechanism to accommodate weather intrusion, security protection and aesthetics.
- Covers can be provided for all exposed mechanical parts, consult factory.
Please use the contact us form and we’ll be in touch with you regarding your request.
Specifications are available on the product page in the Documents Tab.
General drawings are available on the product page in the Documents tab. Standard drawings are typically e-mailed within five minutes of the request.
We can provide material and finish samples. We can also provide more complex samples, with the cost and time dependent on the complexity of the sample requested. Please contact us for more information.
We guarantee all products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) full calendar years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Yes. Please refer to our fire rated doors product page for more details and additional information.
Yes! We’ve provided unique solutions to our customer’s most complex challenges, and we’re ready to do it for you too. Contact us today and send us your project details and specifications and our Design on Demand team will get back to you right away.
R-Value is a measure of thermal efficiency, the higher the R-value the greater the insulating properties of the door.
Yes, replacing only a section of your rolling door is possible in some cases; however, depending upon the damage involved, the entire door may need to be replaced. Contact us to evaluate your specific situation and make recommendations for the best solution.
Yes, operation is available form either side of opening.
Yes we manufacture doors that have been tested to meet both. Please Contact us for more information about your specific needs.
Headroom refers to the distance between the top of the clear opening to the first obstruction.
Side Room refers to the measurement from each side of the door opening, outward to the nearest wall or obstruction. Allow 3 ¾ on either side of the door for standard extension and torsion springs installation.
The lower the gauge, the thicker (and stronger) the steel. For example, 24-gauge steel is thicker than 27-gauge steel.
It depends on a number of factors. The type of traffic in your facility, load dimensions, whether or not it’s a high-speed, high-volume operation, any specialized functions needed and so on.
ALL OF OUR NON-HIGH VELOCITY HURRICANE WIND ZONE DOORS ARE RATED -40/+40 POUNDS PER SQUARE FOOT, FOR HIGHER WIND PRESSURES PLEASE CONSULT FACTORY.
|Dimensions||150 × 250 × 300 cm|