Custom Counter Doors and Shutters for All Your Needs
Starting at $741
Counter Doors & Shutters are used in both interior and exterior applications. Built to exact opening specifications using compact guides, slats, brackets and hoods, they offer a more streamlined look than traditional rolling doors. Offering a custom appearance (with no exposed edges) and fast installation, slip-in units arrive ready to be set into existing walls. Often used in Cafeterias, Stadiums, Arenas, Hospitality and Educational Facilities, Public Spaces, Healthcare Offices and many other applications.
- Available in Aluminum or Steel.
- Manufactured in 1.5” baby slat.
- Concealed tubular motors provide a solution for strict dimensional limitations around the header or aesthetic requirements that lend themselves to its smaller, compact design.
- Add durable, full-color images to your curtains and hoods; great for school logos and turning unused door space into profitable sponsorship opportunities in stadiums, amusement parks and retail stores.
- Manufactured in 1.5” baby slat.
- Motor, Chain, Hand-Crank or Push-Up Operation available based on size, weight or frequency of operation.
- Battery backup available to ensure operation in the event of power failure or blackout.
- Curtains have typical material construction of Steel slats.
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Galvalume available upon request, consult factory for additional cost.
- Available Finishes: Standard finishes in Galvanized, Primed Grey, and Primed White.
- Powder Coating finishes available upon request at an additional cost.
- Mill and Anodized finishes for aluminum parts available upon request at an additional cost.
- Bottom Bar options include: Double Angle.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder-Coated and Paint.
- Locking types vary by door operation type, options include:
- Chain Operation: Wall mounted chain keeper or zinc plated steel slide bolt with padlock provisions.
- Push-Up or Hand-Crank Operation: Slide locks, Round Locks or Cylinder Locks for locking at bottom bar (bottom bar design effects locking option available).
- Motor Operator: No additional locking required as motor has automatic feature to prevent door from being lifted.
- 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty extends only to the direct purchaser (distributor, wholesaler or contractor) from Best Rolling Manufacturer and is not transferable. See Warranty
- Bracket Plates can be Brass, Copper, Hot Rolled A36, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Galvanized, Powder Coated, Stop Lock Bearing, Internal Charge, Chain Gearing, Round Bracket, Square Bracket and Single Gear Reducer.
- Guides are typical Mill finish.
- Additional options: Clear Anodized, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated, Paint, Single Angle, Double Angle, Tubular, Slope Bar, Slide Locks.
- Guides available in: Steel Angle, Roll Form, and Aluminum Extruded.
- Guides and Tracks configuration available in: Z-Guide, E-Guide and F-Guide. For custom configuration requirements consult factory.
- Guides and track can be combined in a series of ways to accommodate side-room requirements.
- E-guide, Z-guide, F-guide, Pack-out can be provided either welded or bolted.
- Standard up to 10,000 cycles per year with High Cycle performance
- Available up to 100,000 cycles at an additional cost.
- Hoods are typically furnished if the coil is exposed. If provided, hoods are Steel Galvanized Finish and Aluminum.
- Additional Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted and Powder Coated.
- Standard shape is round cover; options for squares or hexagonal upon request.
- For aesthetic purposes if the coil is exposed there is a fascia option to hide door in up position.
- Motor cover available for preventing weather intrusions and security protection.
- For hand operation different cover options are available for chain mechanism to accommodate weather intrusion, security protection and aesthetics.
- Covers can be provided for all exposed mechanical parts, consult factory.
- For high traffic openings or where airflow or temperature control is critical.
- Doors can be designed to operate at more than twice the speed of typical doors, or up to 2ft./sec.
Please use the contact us form and we’ll be in touch with you regarding your request.
Specifications are available on the product page in the Documents Tab.
General drawings are available on the product page in the Documents tab. Standard drawings are typically e-mailed within five minutes of the request.
We can provide material and finish samples. We can also provide more complex samples, with the cost and time dependent on the complexity of the sample requested. Please contact us for more information.
We guarantee all products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) full calendar years from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Yes. Please refer to our fire rated doors product page for more details and additional information.
Yes! We’ve provided unique solutions to our customer’s most complex challenges, and we’re ready to do it for you too. Contact us today and send us your project details and specifications and our Design on Demand team will get back to you right away.
R-Value is a measure of thermal efficiency, the higher the R-value the greater the insulating properties of the door.
Yes, replacing only a section of your rolling door is possible in some cases; however, depending upon the damage involved, the entire door may need to be replaced. Contact us to evaluate your specific situation and make recommendations for the best solution.
Yes, operation is available form either side of opening.
Yes we manufacture doors that have been tested to meet both. Please Contact us for more information about your specific needs.
Headroom refers to the distance between the top of the clear opening to the first obstruction.
Side Room refers to the measurement from each side of the door opening, outward to the nearest wall or obstruction. Allow 3 ¾ on either side of the door for standard extension and torsion springs installation.
The lower the gauge, the thicker (and stronger) the steel. For example, 24-gauge steel is thicker than 27-gauge steel.
It depends on a number of factors. The type of traffic in your facility, load dimensions, whether or not it’s a high-speed, high-volume operation, any specialized functions needed and so on.
ALL OF OUR NON-HIGH VELOCITY HURRICANE WIND ZONE DOORS ARE RATED -40/+40 POUNDS PER SQUARE FOOT, FOR HIGHER WIND PRESSURES PLEASE CONSULT FACTORY.